Witty, Profound, Touching, a Real Three Hanky Book

Just went to Blog2Print to discover what this brilliant gem of a blog is worth as far as literary property goes, and judging by the price tag, I'm assuming they expect very, very low sales--like library only sales. To print this blog as a beautifully bound book--fully as advertised above--would cost $166.85.  As magical as I think words may sometimes be, especially my words (to me), I think I'll forego the pleasure--I don't expect the library sales to recoup my investment--unless you, my faithful readers wish to have a volume to peruse at your leisure.  (Before you write me saying yes, please consult with your nearest mental health care professional.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert de Boron and the Prose Merlin

Another Queen of Night