My Reading New Year's Resolutions

I haven't any. I will continue to be just as flighty, just as moody, just as driven by whatever I feel like doing at that moment as I have been.  And I will relish and enjoy the freedom that brings.

Currently on deck:
Wolf Hall (Yes, still), Hilary Mantel
The Believers (Thanks to several reviewers in the blogosphere) Zoe Heller
Geoff in Venice, Death in Varanasi
Everything Ravaged, Everything Burned Wells Tower
The Unfinished Novel and Other Stories Valerie Martin
Amsterdam Ian McEwan
Unlucky Lucky Days Daniel Grandbois
The City Is a Rising Tide Rebecca Lee
The Moon Opera Bi Feiyu
La's Orchestra Saves the World Alexander McCall Smith

Sorry, but I don't maintain Goodreads or other services well enough to keep you apprised of what's on deck, so when the mood strikes, I'll report.  However, if we're being really truthful with one another, I would have to look you square in the eys and ask--do you care?  And you would have to shrug your shoulders and say--no, not really.  But that's okay because of our mysterious medium we can maintain the polite fiction (except, of course, for this brief drawing back of the curtain).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert de Boron and the Prose Merlin

Another Queen of Night