A Notice On E-Mails

I should have made this point before; however, if you send me an e-mail, I will consider it private correspondence and no part of it will be reprinted without your permission.  I may vaguely allude to it and to the content in the course of a post, but I will not use your correspondence without your permission. 

I'm appalled by how many think that a private e-mail is the same as a public comment.  People who wouldn't dream of publishing a paper letter sent to them privately seem to think nothing at all about doing so with electronic communications.  A change in the mode of correspondence does not imply a concomitant change in the nature of the communication.  I assume that if you had wanted to be public in your comments, you would have gone the route of commenting on the site.

So, this is just to say, that I will respect the privacy of private communications.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert de Boron and the Prose Merlin

Another Queen of Night