The Background on The Spare Room

As much as I love my Kindle, I still carry around a number of books in a separate bag--a book bag.  Among them presently is Helen Garner's The Spare Room; there because a great many have recommended it and dipping into it at the library I found the prose remarkable.  Now, thanks to Times Flow Stemmed we have a bit more information about the whys and the wherefores.  I'm uncertain of whether or not I should read this before the book, so I'm posting the link without having read the article.  I can return to it once I've finished the book.

Comments

  1. Hello,

    You are quite correct. It is not exactly a spoiler but I find it is always better to read with as little context as possible.

    Anthony

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Robert de Boron and the Prose Merlin

Another Queen of Night