Stolen Meme

From A Guy's Moleskine notebook--this "life in titles" meme

(keep in mind, this refers to titles only, not necessarily to content)

In school I was: The Man Who Knew Too Much (G. K. Chesterton)

People might be surprised I’m: The Man Who Walked Through Time (Colin Fletcher)

I will never be: Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolfe (Edward Albee)

My fantasy job is: The Reader (Bernhard Schlink)

At the end of a long day I need: The Nightlife of the Gods (Thorne Smith)

I hate it when: Waiting for Godot (Samuel Beckett)

Wish I had: Peace (Gene Wolfe) or, perhaps Sanctuary (William Faulkner)

My family reunions are: One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich (Alexandr Solzhenitsen)

At a party you’d find me with: The Demolished Man (Alfred Bester)

I’ve never been to: The Green Hills of Africa (Ernest Hemingway)

A happy day includes: Dandelion Wine (Ray Bradbury)

Motto I live by: "Much Ado About Nothing" (William Shakespeare)

On my bucket list: The Anatomy of Melancholy (Robert Burton)

In my next life, I want to be: Miles Gloriosus (Plautus) (not really, but he makes for glorious bombast for sheer hubris--Siddhartha (Herman Hesse))  Most realistically--The Silver Surfer (Stan Lee)


Right now I'm: At the Mountains of Madness (H. P. Lovecraft)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert de Boron and the Prose Merlin

Another Queen of Night