Perfect Irony: Absolute Hilarity

I take the tirade/ranting from the last post and paste it into the magical engine and voila!:



I write like
Vladimir Nabokov
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


Oh, I should have noted---via Scruffulans Hirsutus

Were it not for the sublime synchronicity, I probably would not have posted this.  It is worth noting that the engine used returns reliably the same result on the same swath of prose (that is it is a fake front for a randomly generated engine).  (I ran this and each of five others nine times each in different orders through the engine and reliably got the same result for each post:  variously: James Joyce, H. P. Lovecraft, Raymond Chandler, Dan Brown, Vladimir (as above), and Stephen King.  Very, very amusing lunchtime pass-time. 

The reason for this one is, most likely, the repeated use of Nabokov titles.  The others I haven't been able to figure out a reason for.

Comments

  1. That's fun.

    I split my post on Shirley Jackson's "The Lottery" and got two analyses. The first said I wrote like Kurt Vonnegut and the second was Charles Dickens. ?????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Robert de Boron and the Prose Merlin

Another Queen of Night