Most Literate Cities Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 13, 2011 D.C. tops the charts. Which only goes to show that you can read and read and read, and be illiterate still. (pace Hamlet) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments scott g.f.baileyJanuary 13, 2011 at 12:01 PMHamlet, actually.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyStevenJanuary 13, 2011 at 12:09 PMDear Mr. Bailey,Guess I rather proved my point. For some reason I associated it with Iago. Thanks for the correction.shalom,StevenReplyDeleteRepliesReplyscott g.f.baileyJanuary 13, 2011 at 12:19 PMWell, Iago does have that "I am not what I am" speech when he reveals his treacherous intent, which is similar in spirit to Hamlet's "smile and smile and still be a villain" speech.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Hamlet, actually.
ReplyDeleteDear Mr. Bailey,
ReplyDeleteGuess I rather proved my point. For some reason I associated it with Iago. Thanks for the correction.
shalom,
Steven
Well, Iago does have that "I am not what I am" speech when he reveals his treacherous intent, which is similar in spirit to Hamlet's "smile and smile and still be a villain" speech.
ReplyDelete