Some Haiku and Short Form

It crossed my mind
to buy yet another book until
I stopped to count the ones I have.

****

Have you thought how you
litter Earth with poems like leaves
from shaky fall trees

****

I fall into these words time and time again

****

In falling I fall
in walking I walk.

****

Options are very
limited--so be
who you are.

****

Did you ask me
because you wanted to know or because
you needed to fill the empty air

****

Your wounds are already
healed if you would just stop re-
opening them.

****

Just listen with your other ear
to what you say and hear
it for the poison it is.

****

Patience, kindness
compassion, humility, I seem
to run out of everything but words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert de Boron and the Prose Merlin

Another Queen of Night