Hiatus: Please Pardon the Advertisement

Some may have wondered to whence I had vanished lo! these long days; and I truly do wish to come back and begin more regular review of the literary (and not so literary) world.

But I have been away preparing for this, my first full book-length fiction publication:  Beyond the Rim of Light.



A collaborative venture between another writer and me, it has been many years in the making.  You can read an excerpt of it here.

E-file versions should be ready for Amazon Kindle and available through Amazon shortly.

You might also wish to check into the Facebook Author Page for Alex Stone, where I will be making feeble attempts to keep everyone updated as I work on the sequel and on two novel-length projects of my own.

Hope to be back reviewing once I can return to the rhythm of things.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert de Boron and the Prose Merlin

Another Queen of Night