Planning our Reading

I'm noticing something called "The Sunday Salon" and the topic for the past week is planning the next year's reading.  Here's an excellent example. 

And while this sounds like a really good thing to do, I know myself well enough to know that any sort of plan I make is likely to be discarded by the mood I'm in at the given time.  Being a very mood-driven reader, I seriously doubt I could do much other than broadly categorize what I intend to read over the next several months--relative proportions of library, e-book, and to-be-read materials on my shelves.  And if I'm lucky, the thousands of publishers who are knocking down the internet to get at my blog will be sending me hundreds of things to read--so many I couldn't possible stand up under the torrent.  Well, one can have one's dreams, yes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert de Boron and the Prose Merlin

Another Queen of Night