What I'm Reading

Because the list shifts too quickly for me to keep track via Goodreads or any other reasonable mode, and because such a list is not really trackable and because this blog is for my own reference in addition to whatever pleasure or edification it may offers others, I offer this list.  Please feel free to ignore it:

In Other Rooms, Other Wonders--Daniyal Mueenuddin
The Round and Other Cold Hard Facts--J.M.G. Le Clézio
Goldengrove--Francine Prose--I have another blogger to thank for this--one who has championed this book at least two or three times since I started reading lit blogs.  I don't know who it is, but when I find the reference again, I intend to credit.  If you stop by, read here, and have commented on this wonderful book, my sincere thanks to you.
The Ambassadors--Henry James (Month 9)
Ulysses--James Joyce--(Month 6)
The Vagrants--Yiyun Li--rapidly becoming my favorite author of recent date
The Collected Short Stories--William Trevor
Counterfeit Gods--Timothy Keller
Can Poetry Matter?--Dana Gioia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert de Boron and the Prose Merlin

Another Queen of Night